COFFEE, TEA & CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS POST 6: V.L. LOCEY


HEY GUYS, IT'S TIME FOR POST 6 OF OUR COFFEE, TEA & CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS AND I HAVE V.L. LOCEY'S POST! YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT, LOOK BELOW FOR THAT, HER BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS AND THE LINKS TO MY REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF HER BOOKS! ENJOY GUYS!!


Holiday Traditions

Before I get gabbing away, I’d like to thank Bec for inviting me to take part in this wonderful event! The holidays mean different things to different people. For some it’s a deeply religious time, for others it’s a time to travel to see family, and for some it’s a time of quiet reflection on a year ending.
For me, it’s a time where I find myself pondering the upcoming year and what it will hold. As a spiritual person, I take great comfort in looking ahead, and trying to see which path my life will follow. Reflecting on the past, present, and future is always enlightening. Aside from time spent in quiet meditation on all the changes ahead, I enjoy spending time with loved ones the most. My husband has a large family and it’s always a marvelous time gathering around the 25th and sharing food, laughter, and love. It’s my favorite holiday tradition!


I hope you and yours have a safe, peaceful, and loving holiday if you celebrate.


V.L. 

I LOVE THIS POST, NOW FOR V.L.'S AUTHOR BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS:

V.L. Locey loves worn jeans, belly laughs, yoga, reading and writing lusty tales, walking, Greek mythology, the New York Rangers, comic books, and coffee. (Not necessarily in that order.) 

She shares her life with her husband, her daughter, one dog, two cats, two Jersey steers, and a flock of assorted domestic fowl.

When not writing lusty tales, she can be found enjoying her day with her menagerie in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania, fresh cup of java in hand. 

Like her on Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/V.L.Locey/
Follow her on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/vllocey

BELOW ARE THE LINKS TO MY REVIEWS OF V.L.'S BOOKS, AND MAN DO I LOVE EM!!


BEC;S FULL STRENGTH REVIEW  (LAST VIC :/ ) 
BEC'S LIFE IS A STEVIE WONDER SONG REVIEW

BEC'S ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS REVIEW

BEC'S HOLLY & HOCKEY BOOTS REVIEW

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR POST 6 AND THANKS V.L. FOR AN AWESOME POST AND FOR ALL THE GREAT BOOKS! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!!



No comments:

Post a Comment