AUTHOR SNAPSHOT BRINA BRADY!!



HEY GUYS! I AM HERE WITH MY LATEST AUTHOR SNAPSHOT, AND THIS WEEK I AM FEATURING BRINA BRADY! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR AND ALL HER BOOKS, SO JOIN ME FOR A BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS, LINKS TO MY REVIEWS OF BRINA'S BOOKS, AND EVEN A POST BY ME! LET'S GET STARTED: 

BIO AND SOCIAL LINKS: 

I read and write M/M Gay Erotica/Romance novels.

I am a retired high school teacher with a Master's Degree from California State University of Long Beach and UCLA.

I taught various high school subjects including the following:world history, math, Algebra, Careers, CASHEE  prep, Independent Studies,science, Adult School, Orientation, and even middle school for three years. Let's not talk about the middle school experience. I prefer teaching high school seniors.

During the day, I read and write. I enjoy taking writing classes in my spare time.


Website

Twitter
Blog                     BRINA BRADY'S BLOG
Facebook             https://www.facebook.com/brina.brady.


MY REVIEWS: 

































I HAVE REVIEWED ALL OF THIS AUTHOR'S BOOKS SO FAR, AND BELIEVE ME THEY ARE AMAZING!! CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS AND USE THOSE LINKS!! NOW FOR A POST FROM ME ABOUT BRINA!!

I am so excited to tell you guys about what a great author Brina Brady is! I love her style, and she can write BSDM in a way that you know that there is love involved in the Dom/ Sub relationship and not just a Dom ordering his Submissive around.


Brina has a way of putting love and respect in her books that makes you want to read them again and again!


I am also glad to call Brina a friend! If you don't know this author on a personal level, she is an amazing person and I urge her to get to know her! So use those personal links, and also check out her books if you haven't read them!

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY AUTHOR SNAPSHOT OF BRINA BRADY! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK WITH ANOTHER AMAZING AUTHOR!









No comments:

Post a Comment