BIKE AND THE BABES FAVE FIVE SERIES!!


YES I WAS A MEAN BEC AGAIN AND MADE MY GIRLS CHOOSE THEIR FAVE FIVE SERIES AND THEIR FAVE BOOK FROM EACH SERIES, I DID IT MYSELF, AND BOY WAS IT HARD!! HERE ARE OUR PICKS,  LET'S TAKE A LOOK! 





HOW TRUE IS THIS? NOW FOR OUR POSTS! ENJOY GUYS!!


MARINIEVES:

Firsts and Forever series – Alexa Land Favorite book is Book 3 - In Pieces - I love the way Christopher Robin and Kieran learned how to accept each other unconditionally. The way their lives became full of love and respect.

Bear, Otter, and the Kid series – TJ Klune Favorite book is Book 3 - The Art of Breathing- I loved Tyson ( The Kid ) since the beginning of the series and he became such a complex character and Dominic fitted him like a glove.

Blue Notes series – Shira Anthony Favorite book is Book 2 - The Melody Thief- I loved Cary and Antonio … both being different but the same in the sense of needing someone to really see them behind the pain.

Right and Wrong series – Lane Hayes Favorite book is Book 1 - The Right Words - I loved Luke and Michael … it took love and patience between them to understand that the right words will help them conquer all.

Range Series – Andrew Grey Favorite book is Book 1 - A Shared Range- I loved Wally and Dakota – they were meant for each other since they laid on each other. Beautiful contrast.

The Guy series – Skylar Cates Favorite book is Book 1 The Guy From Glamour - I loved Anthony since the first pages of the book … when Dean comes into his life … I felt like I knew them both. Love them together.

CLAUDIA:


Soooo....  Bec being the mean boss that she is, she made us pick our favorite 5 series and which books we loved most in each one...  That's simply mean, because there are tons of great series that I've read... But since I had to pic only 5, there you have them...

1) SIRIUS WOLVES SERIES BY VICTORIA SUE
    Favorite book is Book 5 - THE DILEMMA - I simply love the interaction between the MC's. And I love Marcus through and through - #TeamMarcusForever ;)

2) OUT OF THE BLUE SERIES BY RJ JONES
    Favorite book is Book 2 - BLACK AND BLUHE - Gray and Jed simply stole my heart from the first page!

3) COLLARS AND CUFFS SERIES BY K.C. WELLS
    Favorite book:  DOM OF AGES - K.C. wells made me cry only 5 minutes into reading it... Jarod and Eli are simply perfect for each other

4) THE MEN OF LONDON SERIES BY SUSAN MAC NICOL
    Favorite book: SUIT YOURSELF - I love how Leslie bring Oliver happiness and acceptance

5) THE MEN OF HALFWAY HOUSE SERIES BY JAIME REESE
    Favorite book:  A RESTORED MAN - After reading book 2, I didn't like Cole much, but OMG... he's through so many things and he is so amazing to Ty.

BEC

It was really hard to narrow it down to 5 series, but I picked the ones that changed the way I looked at certain situations, the ones that gave me the strongest emotions, and continue to do so every time I read them! 

1. The Elpida Series: C. Kennedy: Favorite Book: Book 1, Omorphi:
Though this series isn't finished yet, and both books so far are beyond brilliant, I picked Omorphi because this is where the unbreakable bond is forged between Michael and Christy, the feels in this book are out of bounds amazing!!

2. Firsts and Forever Series by: Alexa Land: Favorite Book : Salvation, book 5!
Ahh my Trevor! My permanent book boy friend! Trevor drew me to him with his quite strength and refuse to lose attitude! This book is amazing, as is the whole series, and I am so happy it is not finished yet!

3. The Men Of Halfway House by: Jaime Reese: Favorite book: A Hunted Man;  book 2:
This series is amazing, and Cam tugged at my heart with his dogged determination not to let evil win! Brilliant read for sure, as is the whole series so far!! I love how Jaime creates mad chemistry between her characters!

4. Checking Him Out Series by: Debbie Mcgowan: Favorite book: Checking In; book 3:

Ahh another of my book boyfriends, My Sol! I love Sol and in book 3 we see more of what makes him tick and it is a wonder to behold! I must add it was hard for me to pick just one series by My Deb! ;)!!

5. The Phoenix Club Series: CJ Bishop: Favorite book: Angel
This was kind of tricky, these book are in groups of 3 so I picked Angel (yep I took the easy way out and just picked all three books :P) I picked Angel because, it will tear at your heartstrings as all the books will, but this one is where My Sexy Lexy is introduced, and boy do I love him!!! Cj is a master at breaking your heart and healing it again (until the next time :P)

KYLEE:

Definitely in no particular order here are my top five favorite series and my number one book from it.  

1) Upending Tad series by Kora Knight
These books are totally addictive and super sexy. My favorite book is volume six. I will never look at a pool stick the same way again. This is also the book the Tad and Scott get their happily ever after. Such a perfectly matched couple. 

2) Kage by Maris Black
Love, love, love Kage and Jamie. One of the best series I have read. A definite re-read for me. Action packed and fast paced. Fantastic books.
So hard to pick a favorite but book one wins for that amazing cliff hanger ending. I had to read it over and over. Kage is hot, hard and incredibly sexy. 

3) The New Haven series by Nicholas Bella
How can you go wrong with smoking hot vampires, werewolves and dragons? Add in some super sultry kink and it's the ultimate super hot read. Forget everything you think you know about Vampires and read this series.  
Nope nope nope, can't pick a favorite. I love them all.

4) The Barretti Security by Sloane Kennedy
I'm a huge fan of all Sloane Kennedy's books/series and if I must pick a favorite it would be Saving Ren.  
Partly because it's MMM (yumm!) and because the 3 sexy main characters Jagger, Ren and Declan suck you in and make you want to read their story. Love this series.
5) The First And Forever Series by Alexa Land.
Every single one of these 11 books in this series is a five star read for me. I absolutely adore "Coming Home" which is Chance's story but the book that I love the best and is my number one favorite is "In Pieces"- Christopher stole my heart. I just wanted to reach into the book and hug him better (luckily he had Kieran to do that for him). Christopher is a beautiful boy who deserves a happily ever after. And then there is Nana. Nana brings these books to life and she will have you giggling like mad. 

JESSICA KENNEDY:

1. THE FIRSTS AND FOREVER SERIES
     Against the Wall by Alexa Land 
     While I love the entirety of The Firsts and Forever series, and let's face it they are all amazing in their own way.Against the Wall Christian's story, his struggles, his heartbreak, pain and eventual love just smacks you like a 600 ton truck right in the feels! Shea and his beautiful soul and unwavering devotion towards Christian is something we all hope to find in life. I  am have she'd a tear of 20, but I also had some great laughs with these guys and of course Nana's outtakes

2.MIDDLE OF SOMEWHERE SERIES
    Out of Nowhere by Roan Parrish 
Now the jury is still out as to if this will stay my favorite, book three is being released in just days, but so far Colin and Rafe's story is my favorite. Seeing Colin find himself and become who he has always wanted to be was a struggle as well as beautiful, Rafe and his awesome band of misfit kids (they are great btw) pull your heart strings and give you hope you can always overcome your past.

3.THE FATED HEARTS SERIES
    Perfect Fit by Aimee Nicole Walker 
  Good lord, good lord the hotness level on this book was through the roof!!! I knew from book one JJ was going to burn some pages, but throwing Miller in between those same pages!! I'm surprised my kindle didn't melt lol. To the two one-night stand kings definitely found their perfect fit with each other!

4. The Phoenix Club series
     Maxwell by C.J. Bishop
  I don't know how she continuously topped every book she put out, but man did she. It was such an amazing ride watching all of those beautiful boys find their happily ever after's and they were so well deserved.  But Maxwell was my favorite simply because his was a second chance romance, he and Horatio were meant to be together and after watching his boys all find love he/they deserved this for themselves. Now don't get me wrong I FLOVE every single book that has come before and after Maxwell, but without Max and Horatio's story there never would have been a Phoenix Club, because they are were it all started it just took them a little longer to find their HEA♡

5.THE UPENDING TAD SERIES
     SIDELINE SUBMISSION BY KORA KNIGHT
While the entire series is a continuation of the last book, this is my favorite because of the double scene between Scott and Tad as well as Max and Sean, I thought I was going to hyperventilate die of "OMG THAT WAS SMOKING HOT!!" seriously Kora can write amazing books, but her 'fun times' scenes are beyond scorching!!! The banter between Tad and Scott will leave you laughing and you'll never be able to look at a pool table without blushing again thanks to this series!! 

    

THERE YOU HAVE IT! WE PICKED SOME PRETTY FINE SERIES IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? LEAVE US A COMMENT AND TELL US HOW WE DID!! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME! 




No comments:

Post a Comment