MOOD INDIGO RELEASE DAY REVIEW!


BOY AM I GLAD I FINALLY GET TO SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOU GUYS, IT IS AMAZING! (THE COVER BY REESE DANTE IS BRILLIANT TOO!) LOOK BELOW FOR MY REVIEW AND LINKS FOR THIS ONE, LET'S GET GOIN:



THIS IS THE PERFECT QUOTE FOR THIS BOOK, TRUST ME! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


Mood Indigo
by: Ken Bachtold
reviewed by: Becky

What happens when a powerful connection forms between two damaged strangers? 

Found injured by the side of a road, Bill Ward suffers from retrograde amnesia. Having no recollection of his past, he feels like a nobody. Romance is definitely not an option for a nobody. Jazz singer and piano player Johnny Desmond, on the other hand, is emotionally dead from the ultimate betrayal. But from the moment their eyes meet, there’s no fighting it, and with their friends’ encouragement, Bill and Johnny decide to get to know each other. 

Bill’s memories are hovering at the edge of his mind, tormenting him with fear and doubts about what he has to offer. Johnny also has a past—one that could endanger his life. It might have been love at first sight, but it will take courage and commitment to see it through to love that lasts forever.



I sometimes read a book that I think about for days after I finish it, but very rarely do I read a book that I just have to read again only days after I read it, and never by an author I have never read before! Mood Indigo is very special to me, because that is exactly what happened with this book!

"Bill" has no idea what is real name is, what his past is, or how he got the injuries that wiped his memory and left him lost and so confused. Bill goes into a piano bar one night and is captivated by the piano player, the piano player that starts playing Mood Indigo, seemingly just for him. Bill runs out of the club and doesn't think he will be going back. Plans change however....

Johnny has a painful past, an ex he would rather not remember, and a host of painful memories to remind him why he shouldn't get involved, but he can't shake the need to get to know Bill.

These two deserve a chance at happiness, but between Bill's memories which may be returning, and ghosts from the past that mean one of the men harm, will they get the chance? 

You just have to read this book friends, brilliant is just tipping the iceberg! Thanks Ken, for a wonderful read I will read for the third time soon!


OF COURSE I HAD TO DO THE MOOD INDIGO SHEET MUSIC RATING!! HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS BOOK, PLEASE GRAB IT NOW, YOU WILL BE AS DRAWN IN BY IT AS I WAS! 

DREAMSPINNER LINK

AMAZON US LINK

AMAZON UK LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF MOOD INDIGO, I HOPE YOU GRAB THIS BOOK, YOU WILL LOVE IT! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!




No comments:

Post a Comment