MARKING KANE PROMO POST!




HELLO GUYS, IT IS NO SECRET HOW MUCH I LOVE THE WEREWOLVES OF MANHATTAN SERIES, SO WHEN I WAS ASKED TO PROMO THE NEWEST BOOK, MARKING KANE, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I JUMPED AT IT!!! A.C. KATT HAS A WAY OF WRITING SHIFTERS THAT MAKES HER BOOKS A JOY TO READ AND YOU WILL LOVE 'EM! BELOW IS THE COVER, INFO, LINKS AND EVEN AN EXCERPT FOR MARKING KANE, PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE! LET'S TAKE A LOOK!!


~Synopsis~
Gabriel Martin has hope. Three of the Alphas on the council have found mates in the past few years. Returning to New York from Atlanta, he comes across a human who has been raped in an alleyway. The human is his mate, Kane Brady.
Kane has been teaching at the local high school and refuses to rubberstamp the education of their star basketball players—almost paying the price with his life. He’s unusual as he’s a Human Omega but he can’t be intimate with Gabriel because of his horrific experience.
It’s up to the Alphas and their Mates to help Kane recover and accept all that it is to be with Gabriel.
~Excerpt~



Chapter One
Second Week of December, Monday
Gabriel Martin was frustrated ever since he got off his
private plane in Newark. They’d landed at a
most inopportune time. He was dreaming about his Mate. It
felt like a true dream, the kind the talented have.
His Mate was not how he always pictured him. He was small,
fine-boned, not tall. He was a teacher,
not a scientist, but he was all that Gabriel hoped he would
be.
His Mate greeted him at the door, jumping into his arms.
Gabriel carried him up to bed. They slowly undressed, each
putting on a show for the other until the tension was too
high and they had to make love. Suddenly they were in bed. Gabriel had
no idea how they got there. His Mate, after several
soul-stirring kisses, moved down his sternum past his navel to his cock. He l
icked around the top, pulling back the delicate foreskin,
running his tongue around the rim. His Mate had no gag reflex and
swallowed him whole.
 Gabriel touched his dirty blonde hair and his Mate looked up
at him with blue-green eyes, he popped off his cock and y
urned around presenting himself for Gabriel’s use. He had
prepared himself before Gabriel got home and was on his hands and
knees waiting for Gabriel to take him. Gabriel’s fangs
elongated as he got ready to make love to his Mate, his everything.
A knock sounded at the door. He was awakened by his general
factotum and driver, Leon Mercier. It
was just a dream. A realistic dream, but a dream
nonetheless.
“Alpha Martin, we’re landed. I have the car waiting on the
tarmac.”
“I’ll be there in a moment,” Gabriel said in frustration.
His dream always ended on the same note,
almost but not quite. He believed in portents. Gabriel was
sure he’d met his Mate in his dreams. He hoped
soon to meet him in the flesh.
The ride from Newark was tedious. The snow and sleet made
for rough going on the road even with
the new Navigator limousines Remy had them purchase. Once
they finally reached Sullivan Street, there was
the mother of all traffic jams. He needed to walk off the
doldrums that his dream of someday always brought
him. Gabriel tapped on the partition that separated him and
Gaspard from Leon.
“Take the limo to the garage. Gaspard and I will walk home,
it’s only a block and with the traffic
snarled because of the accident ahead of us it will take
thirty minutes to travel the distance in the limo.”
 “Alpha, it’s cold outside and you’re not used to this
weather yet. Atlanta is very different than New
York City.”
“We’re loup garou. We’re bred for this weather. I’ll be
fine, you’re fussing over nothing.”
“Yes, Alpha.”

Just as he got out of the car, he heard a moan. He turned
his head and saw a man in an empty lot
staggering, trying to remain upright and attempting to
fasten his clothing which had been ripped to shreds.
There was blood dripping down his leg. His eyes were rapidly
closing and his face swelling from many blows.
Through the torn clothing, Gabriel could see his white
underwear was stained bright red.
 He called Leon. “Wait.”
Gabriel ran toward the man to render aid. Gaspard yelled,
“Alpha, you may not want to get involved.
Call nine-one-one.”
 “You call nine-one-one, I’m going to try to help him.”
The man staggered across the lot. “Please… I can’t see and I
need to get to a hospital.” The man was
small. He wore a cheap suit and scattered all over the empty
lot were what looked like graded papers.
Gabriel put his arm out to steady the man. He smelled pears
over the stench of urine, blood, and
semen. The moment skin touched skin his wolf cried, Mate,
Mine.
 Gabriel shouted over the Alpha link, Get help now. This is
my Mate.
His Mate started talking and couldn’t seem to stop. “There
were five of them. They wore ski masks
and had a gun. They called me by name. I’m no one. Why would
they do this, for a passing grade?” He
started to sob. “I’m going be sick.” The man turned around
and vomited on the sidewalk. “I’m sorry. That
won’t happen again. I think I need to go to…” The man
attempted to walk but fell to his knees.
 Gabriel knelt down and put his arm around his Mate’s
shoulders. “It’s going to be all right. I
promise. Let’s get you to a hospital. I’m going to pick you
up and carry you to my limo.” Gabriel stood and
lifted him from the ground.
 “I can’t, I’ll make a mess. If you call an ambulance or a
cab, I can sit and wait on the curb.”

“No, you can’t. You’re bleeding badly and your eyes are so
swollen you can’t see. You’re coming with
me.” Gabriel lifted him up off the ground and carried him to
the limousine.
Miraculously, the accident had cleared and the traffic
unsnarled by the time they got to the limo. The
gods are kind.Gabriel placed his Mate in the back seat of the limousine
and slid in beside him.
“Which hospital is closest?” he shouted at Leon.
“Beth Israel. Artis has admitting privileges there.”
 “Call Armand and get Artis over there now.”
 “What’s your name, baby?” Gabriel asked gently.
 Kane reached around for his coat to cover himself and felt
in its pocket.
 “They took my wallet.” He started to sob.
“Easy now, easy. We’re going to get you help. I’m Gabriel
Martin, just tell me your name.”
 Gabriel was trying to control his temper. Right now he
wanted to rip someone’s head off. The rape
of a Mate was the worst crime that could be perpetrated
against an Alpha. I have to reign it in, my Mate needs me.
He’s talking to me. I have to focus.
“Kane Brady, I teach Junior English at McClellan. Oh my God,
did I lose all of the student’s papers?
They had a gun, they hit my face with a pistol and made me
suck it.”
 Now Gabriel was about to be sick. “Don’t worry, I’ll send
Gaspard to collect your things. We’re
pulling into the Emergency Room. Let me carry you inside.”
 “No…too much trouble. I’ll walk.” With Kane leaning heavily
on Gabriel, he limped into the waiting
room. He moaned in pain. Gabriel wanted to tear someone
apart now, his Mate hurt, he could feel his pain
over the burgeoning Mate link.
“Baby, I’m Gabriel Martin, for tonight you are my fiancĂ©.”
He sought out the triage nurse. “I need
Dr. Artis, my fiancĂ© has been raped.”
OMG RIGHT? HOLY CRAP I GOTTA GO READ THIS RIGHT NOW! HERE IS A BIO ON A.C. KATT AND BELOW THAT BUY LINKS FOR THE REST OF THIS SERIES, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GRAB THESE BOOKS!! 
~Author Bio~
AC Katt was born in New York City's Greenwich Village. €She remembers sitting at the fountain in Washington Square Park listening to folk music while they passed the hat. At nine, her parents dragged her to New Jersey where she grew up, married and raised four children and became a voracious reader of romantic fiction. €At one time she owned over two thousand novels until she and her husband took themselves and the cat to New Mexico for their health and its great beauty.



Now, most of AC's books are electronic (although she still keeps six bookcases of hardcovers), so she never has to give away another book.



She hangs out at ACKatt.com; or ackattsjournal.com. She is a very opinionated kitty and at ackatt.com where you may find snippets of her current releases, as well as some from works in progress. She also puts out a Newsletter once a month. You can sign up at ackatt@ackatt.com.



You can also follow AC Katt at: 
@ackatt – twitter
~Buy Links~
                                                                 His Omega (Book 1)

Remy’s Painter
(Book2)
Scarred Mate (Book 3)

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR THIS PROMO POST, YOU CAN BET YOU WILL BE SEEING MY REVIEW FOR THIS ONE REAL SOON! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME!! 
http://authors-assistant-agency.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment