AN AMERICAN LAMB IN EUROPE REVIEW


HEY GUYS, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK AND I WISH MORE PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT IT! THIS IS WHY I AM BRINGING YOU MY REVIEW OF AN AMERICAN LAMB IN EUROPE BY ROB COLTON! LOOK BELOW FOR MY REVIEW AND LINKS FOR THIS ONE, LET'S GET TO IT!



BOY IS THIS QUOTE PERFECT! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


            An American Lamb In Europe by: Rob Colton
                                                               reviewed by: Becky

Jamie Anderson knows you need to look before you leap, but he forgets it often enough to land in trouble. When his brother and only remaining family member disappears, he doesn’t think twice about quitting his job as a dental hygienist to travel to the Czech Republic to search for him. 

Rescued by the sexy, mysterious Tomas in a small city near the German border, Jamie enlists his help in locating Rudy. Soon Jamie realizes the man knows more than he’s sharing. When Jamie demands Tomas tell him the truth, Tomas reveals he’s a vampire. Horrified the man he’s fantasized about is a monster, Jamie struggles with the fact he still needs Tomas's help to find Rudy. 



I enjoyed this book soooo much, it captivated me from the start! I love Jamie and the way you could relate to him so easily! I loved taking this unexpected and sometimes scary journey with him! 

Jamie is determined to find his brother Rudy even though it is assumed he is dead. I love the way Jamie quits his job, sells his belongings and treks off to the Czech Republic for answers about his only remaining family member.

The answers Jamie gets are certainly not the ones he was expecting! He meets Tomas once there and though he knows Tomas is keeping secrets, he feels drawn to him like no other! 

Will Jamie find his brother? What of Tomas, there are those who try to warn him away from Tomas, are they right, or do they have a reason for not wanting Jamie around? 

Boy will you love this book! I read it in one sitting, I just had too! Grab your copy today! I would love a sequel to this one, I just can't get enough of these guys!!

Thanks Rob, for a book I have read over and over and loved every time!

                                                the 5 Vodka Cranberry Rating :P

I DID THAT RATING IN HONOR OF A CUTE REACTION TO THIS DRINK! HERE ARE THE LINKS: DON'T MISS THIS BOOK! 

DREAMSPINNER PRESS BUY LINK

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

GOODREADS LINK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF AN AMERICAN LAMB IN EUROPE, ROB IS ONE OF THE 4 AUTHORS IN THE NEW AUTHORS SPOTLIGHT FOR NEW AND NEW TO YOU AUTHORS! CLICK THE BANNER BELOW AND CHECK THE EVENT OUT : 



No comments:

Post a Comment