CHOSEN; DEMON GATE 1 REVIEW!!


HEY THERE FRIENDS, I HAVE CHOSEN, DEMON GATE 1 BY NICHOLAS BELLA FOR YOU TODAY! I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE, I HAVE NICHOLAS FOR A CHAT TODAY, SO THE TIMING IS PERFECT! I HAVE MY REVIEW, LINKS, AND EVEN A SMALL EXCERPT, SO LET'S GET TO IT!


THIS IS PERFECT FOR THIS BOOK! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                     

           Chosen: Episode One (The Demon Gate Series Book 1) by: Nicholas Bella

                                                               reviewed by: Becky


"One minute, everything was normal for me, and the next, all hell breaks loose. " 
I'm a cop with the Alandale City police force. I love my job, protecting the public and getting rid of scum was what made my day. Everything was going just fine until my lunch was interrupted by some rich, arrogant jerk in an Aston Martin who thought he could just speed past my squad car and get away with it. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I wrote Mr. Ledéo his speeding ticket, but after what happened to me, I wish I had just let him go. Maybe then, my world wouldn't have been turned upside down and inside out. 




I just fell into this book from the first sentence!! The storyline is amazing and so inventive! Who would have known a speeding ticket could be life changing!

Brian is a cop, he loves his job and is happy being single and having his pick of ladies to take home from the club when he wishes to. Who knew issuing a speeding ticket to a mysterious Italian would throw his life into chaos!

I will not spoil the story, but I will say hold on for a wild ride, with hot hot (maybe not so consensual AT FIRST) sex, and more revelations that you can imagine a book this size will hold!

This book will blow your mind, and you will be reaching for book 2 just like I did! Grab this one friends, you will really want to start this journey with Brian, and just like me you will enjoy the ride!

                                                    the 5 traffic ticket rating ;p

I HAD TO DO THE TRAFFIC TICKET RATING! HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS ONE!




GRAB THIS ONE NOW IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT FRIENDS! HERE IS AN EXCERPT FOR YOU:

We were both enjoying our meals when out of nowhere, some douchebag in a beautiful fucking black Aston Martin sped past our patrol car like we weren’t shit to be concerned about. I took the insult personally.

 “Motherfucker!” I growled, slipping my milkshake back into the cup holder. I tossed my steakburger back into my bag, then started the car. Sheila turned on the sirens and we were off, hot on his tail. So much for our lunch/dinner break. The son of a bitch drove an extra few blocks before he decided to pull over. For a second, I thought I was going to have to call in reinforcements and set up a blockade. 

I pulled in behind his car and both Sheila and I climbed out of our cruiser and approached him, hands resting lightly on our guns. I cautiously walked over to the driver’s side window and looked in on the son of a bitch behind the wheel. Well damn! 

Now, I’m not into guys, not by any means, but even I had to admit he was almost as good looking as his car. The way Sheila cocked her eyebrow after checking him out, it was obvious she thought it was his car that should be grateful. The women must flock to him like flies on shit. Blond hair, gray eyes, chiseled Mediterranean model features all the way with a body to match. Maybe I should lay off the damn junk food. This asshole was giving me a complex. Fucking prick. 

WOO HOO THIS IS SUCH A GREAT BOOK, GRAB IT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, AND JOIN US AT THE CHAT TONIGHT, IT WILL BE A BLAST! CLICK THE CHAT BANNER BELOW TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE EVENT! SEE YOU THERE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment