DAZZLE ME REVIEW: SUMMER BIGGER THAN OTHERS ANTHOLOGY


WHEW, OK, I HAVE TO QUIT GIGGLING SO I CAN DO THIS REVIEW! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF DAZZLE ME, BOOK  4 IN THE SUMMER BIGGER THAN OTHERS ANTHOLOGY BY OFELIA GRAND! THIS BOOK IS ALL KINDS OF DELIGHTFUL, IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN, GRAB THIS ONE AND ENJOY! I HAVE MY REVIEW, LINKS, AND EVEN A SMALL EXCERPT, SO LET'S GET STARTED:




TOM CERTAINLY LEARNS THIS LESSON! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                   Dazzle Me (Summer Bigger Than Others Anthology) by: Ofelia Grand
                                                               reviewed by: Becky


Tom has been planning for months, but in those plans he never once found himself on a spa table in Bangkok on his and Santino's one year anniversary. He doesn't do aeroplanes, doesn't like the tropical climate, and he does not do spas.

Yet there he is, without a stitch of clothing, and with a man he's never met before. He'll do his best to enjoy his day and then he'll give Santino the best anniversary imaginable, even if it means he has to be covered in chopped-up veggies on him for an entire day...

...if only it were veggies. 




Ok, I think I am composed enough to write this review without giggling at poor Tom's expense (wishful thinking ;p). 


Tom likes to plan, and he has been planning for his and Santiago's 1 year anniversary for a while, he has everything arranged when Santiago tells him he has been promoted and wants Tom to go with him to Thailand. Humm, Tom doesn't do spur of the moment, or planes really for that matter! 

Tom goes for Santiago, and let's just say things don't go as planned, (boy is the the understatement of the century), and the trip is very eventful, maybe not in the best way though!

Poor Tom, but through it all you can see that Tom loves Santiago and will do anything for him, and it is so sweet, ( you will be saying awww in between giggles!) 

You guys will love this story, it is delightful, sweet and laugh out loud funny! Thanks Ofelia, for packing a big punch with this wonderful little story!


                                               the 5 mile high poster rating :)

I HAVE A GREAT REASON FOR THIS RATING AS YOU WILL SEE ;P, POOR TOM, GOD LOVE HIM (GIGGLES), HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS ONE: THE BEATEN TRACK LINK WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE BUY LINKS:

DAZZLE ME BEATEN TRACK LINK

SUMMER BIGGER THAN OTHERS BEATEN TRACK LINK


I KNOW YOU ARE DYING TO KNOW ABOUT THE RATING PIC: HERE IS A BIT ABOUT IT ;P

 I palmed him through his sweats, loving the way he whimpered into my mouth as I deepened the kiss. God, it felt good, but I wanted more skin, needed to feel more of him. 
Bang!
“Sir?” I froze, my tongue still in Santino’s mouth.
Bang! Bang!
“You’re not allowed more than one person in the lavatory at a time.” I stared at the door. I could almost see her hand through it as it neared the surface again. Bang! I startled even though I knew it was coming. This can’t be happening. I prayed for my erection to falter, but of course it didn’t.
“Sir?”
“Be right out!” Santino started to giggle, and I wished the floor would open up under my feet―or not really since we were about forty thousand feet above ground. He helped pull my pants up, giving me a firm rub, and opened the door without an ounce of shame.
“You would’ve done the same thing if you’d had my boyfriend, sweetheart,” Santino said to the air hostess with a cheeky grin. I pinched the bridge of my nose. God, couldn’t he just apologise?
I cleared my throat, steeling myself to look at her despite the heat I felt spreading over my cheeks. “We’re really so―”
 “We’re no such thing, Tom.” He gripped my arm and started pulling me away from the air hostess. I bowed my head in an attempt to hide from her glare, hoping she wouldn’t notice the bulge in my sweatpants that still hadn’t gone away. 
POOR TOM, COCK BLOCKED AND BUSTED MILES HIGH ;P! YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOOK FRIENDS, WHAT A WONDERFUL READ TO GET YOU THROUGH THE DAY! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY LOOK AT DAZZLE ME, JOIN ME TOMORROW FOR MY LOOK AT BOOKS 5 AND 6! SEE YOU THEN!



No comments:

Post a Comment