DARK SOUL PROMO POST!!



HEY THERE FRIENDS, I HAVE A PROMO POST OF THE BRAND NEW RELEASE FROM A.M. SNEAD, DARK SOUL! WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE BLURB AND EXCERPT!!! YOU WILL WANT THIS ONE NOW!! :), I HAVE THE COVER, BLURB, LINKS, AND AN EXCERPT FOR YA, SO LET'S GET TO IT!



COVER: I LOVE THIS SEXY COVER, AND YOU WILL TOO!




BLURB: WAIT TILL YOU SEE THIS! WOW WHAT AN IDEA FOR A BOOK!!!



When Dr. Frank Harlan, the head psychiatrist at Black Moon Asylum, took in six-year-old Alec Strom, he knew the child was evil. Yet despite the dark soul residing within Alec, Frank felt bonded to the child –compelled to save him from the darkness consuming him. After 13 years of striving to help Alec, Frank is startled to realize that the care he feels for his patient has stealthily developed into something deeper, stronger, than a mere doctor/patient relationship. But when Alec attacks and murders a visiting psychiatrist, Frank is terrified of what will become of Alec –and even more terrified of his own feelings for the disturbed and dangerous young man.

Now, Frank sits alone in his office at the Asylum on the night of Alec’s execution, awaiting news of Alec’s death. Alone with his memories of a troubled child he watched grow into a troubled young man…and somehow fell in love with along the way. When the fated call comes in, he is consumed with sadness and a sense of failure. But the awful night turns to horror when Frank is suddenly faced with the terrifying reality that evil isn’t so easily extinguished.

OMG, WHAT A CONCEPT!! WHO IS DYING TO READ THIS ONE NOW?? HERE IS AN EXCERPT:



Alec’s eyes rested heavily on Frank’s face. “You’re not afraid of me,” he murmured. His hand raised and fingertips dragged lightly down Frank’s cheek. “Why don’t you fear me, doc?”
Frank closed his eyes and slowly tilted his head back as Alec traced his fingers down his throat. “I don’t know,” he whispered unsteadily. The young man’s touch caused shocking sensations across the surface of his skin that burrowed deeper…oh so much deeper.
“Do you trust me?”
“No.”
Thumbs raked firmly up over the swell of Frank’s throat. “Smart, doc.” His warm breath puffed across Frank’s skin, his face so close.
Frank wondered if he would die today…and decided he didn’t care. Perhaps that was why he didn’t fear Alec –because Frank wasn’t afraid to die. Maybe even welcomed it.
“Do you know what I remember most about my mother?” Alec asked, his question unexpected. Alec hadn’t mentioned his mom since his first year at the asylum.
“What is that?” Frank swallowed thickly as Alec withdrew his hands and stepped back a few inches. Frank lowered his head and looked at the young man.
Alec turned partially away and cast Frank a sidelong glance. “She never touched me,” he said quietly, without any semblance of emotion or care. “The moment she realized what I was, she refused to touch me.”
“She was afraid,” Frank explained.
“She will be again.”
“What?” Frank frowned.
“Not important.” Alec turned back to Frank. “But you were different. I remember the day my mother brought me here. Unlike my mother, you spoke to me…not about me. And you…” his fingertips drifted absently to his face. “…touched me…rubbed your hand over my head.” He moved closer to Frank. “When I was a child, your touch was that of a father. As I grew older…your touch became that of a friend. And now…” Alec reached out and plucked at the top button of Frank’s shirt. “…there’s one more touch I’d like to feel before my soul leaves this body.”
Frank shuddered. “Alec…”
“Does it disgust you, doc?” he spoke low, his lips again close to Frank’s throat. “The thought of being inside me…knowing what I did…what I am?”
Frank gripped the edge of the desk as Alec pushed against him…between his legs. He was startled to find the boy so aroused. Had he even believed Alec could become aroused? Experience sexual pleasure?
He couldn’t answer Alec’s question, didn’t consciously know the answer –yet his hands released the desk and came to rest on Alec’s hips, drawing him in closer. He was afraid to look too deeply into his own thoughts, his own desires…into what kind of man he was that he could hunger for someone like Alec.
His lips grazed Alec’s mouth tentatively, with great hesitation. He’d barely allowed himself to consider this –much less ever venture near this line that once crossed, could never be uncrossed. Was it because Alec would soon be gone from this world that he was allowing himself this freedom? He didn’t know. Didn’t want to know. Didn’t want to think. His thoughts –and desires –frightened him, harrowed his soul.
Alec rubbed his mouth slowly back and forth across Frank’s lips until Frank claimed the kiss –not forcefully, yet with strong passion and want. He squeezed Alec’s hips and moved him backward across the room to the sofa and laid him down, covering his body. Frank closed his eyes and kissed the boy deeply. He couldn’t look into Alec’s empty black orbs. What he longed to see there…did not exist. Not within Alec Strom. And at this moment, he couldn’t face that he was so drawn to such a dark soul, aware of the evil that consumed it.
Their clothes stripped away and Alec twisted onto his stomach. “I know you don’t want to look at me, doc,” he whispered.
Though no emotion was woven through Alec’s words, a lump formed in Frank’s throat. He pressed his lips to the nape of Alec’s neck and kissed a soft path down the lean furrow of muscle along the boy’s spine, his fingertips caressing his warm skin and gliding lower, following his lips to the swell of Alec’s firm butt.
You’re beautiful, Frank thought, his throat squeezing tighter. He smoothed his palms over Alec’s ass cheeks, massaging tenderly, dropping kisses here and there. With gentle thumbs, he spread him open and slowly dragged his wet tongue through his crease. The boy shifted, a low sigh escaping him. Was he truly experiencing the pleasure of all this? If so…was it simply the physical pleasure he could feel?
Alec’s words – ‘I know you don’t want to look at me, doc.’ –pressed forcefully into Frank’s heart. He knew the boy wasn’t troubled by the fact that Frank didn’t want to look into his eyes…but it troubled Frank.
“Alec…” he murmured with a rasp. “Turn over.”
The young man shifted onto his back and stared at Frank. The emptiness in those dark eyes never ceased to disturb Frank, but he forced himself to hold the boy’s stare as he pushed up over the top of him. “If I can’t look at you,” Frank trembled. “Then I shouldn’t be here with you this way.” He swallowed thickly, his throat working. “And I want to be, Alec. It scares the hell out of me…but I want to be.”

HOLY SH....CRAP! OK GUYS YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA GRAB THIS ONE! YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT? GRAB IT UP, HERE ARE THE LINKS:


THANKS A.M. FOR ALLOWING BE TO ONCE AGAIN PROMO FOR YOU! LOVE YOUR BOYS AND YOUR BOOKS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment