VAMPIRE WISHES RELEASE DAY REVIEW!!


HEY THERE FRIENDS, I HAVE THE RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF THE LAST BOOK IN THE SECRETS COLLECTION OF SEXY SHORT STORIES, I HAVE REVIEWED AND LOVED ALL THE BOOKS, AND I AM GONNA MISS THIS SERIES! VAMPIRE WISHES BY TEEGAN LOY IS AS AWESOME AS THE REST AND I HAVE MY REVIEW, LINKS, AND EVEN AN EXCERPT FOR YOU: LET'S GET GOIN:



AWWW: I CAN IMAGINE GRIFFIN SAYING THIS TO JACKSON, HERE IS MY REVIEW:

                    Vampire Wishes (The Secrets Collection) by: Teegan Loy
                                                                  reviewed by: Becky

Griffin McKellan has a secret . . . actually, more than one. 

He wants to take a class at the local university, but he's got more than studying on his mind. Griffin's enamored with the professor, Jackson Grady. He’s spent months spying on the guy, but now he has to meet him face to face. 

And even though Griffin wants nothing more than to teach the professor a thing or two, there’s a huge problem standing in his way. 

Vampires don’t usually date their food source. 


I am sad to see the Secrets Collection end, but what a way to go out with a bang, or in this case, a bite (yeah yeah yeah I know that was bad but deal with it ;p) Teegan Loy puts a fantastic twist on Vampires and creates a wonderful story for us in this short story.

Griffin wants to go to a human college, but not for the academics, he has his mind and sights set on a human professor. Jackson is every dream Griffin has ever had for his ideal man come to life, but Jackson acts like he likes him then pulls away, Griffin really doesn't know what to think.

When things take a very hot and heavy turn, Griffin gets his heart trampled on when Jackson tells him he was only a good time and nothing more, falling in love with a human really sucks for this Vampire (sorry I can't help myself ;p). 

What will happen when Griffin finds out there was another reason for Jackson's rejection? Will these two be able to work things out and make sense of their feelings? Can Griffin help Jackson with his problem? 

All these questions and more will get answered in this one I promise, grab this one friends, I can't wait for you to sink your teeth into it (last one i promise :P).
Thanks Teegan, for giving us a short story that is not lacking in substance!

                                                 the 5 notebook and pen rating :)

I DID THE NOTEBOOK AND PEN IN HONOR OF THE CLASS GRIFFIN TAKES MORE FOR THE PROFESSOR THAN THE CONTENT :) HERE ARE THE LINKS:




NOW FOR A SMALL EXCERPT:

“Quit stalling. Tell me the most recent wish.”
 “Fuck you. You’ll laugh at me.”
 “I promise I won’t laugh.” 

This time he dramatically crossed his heart. I sighed because this conversation would go on forever if I didn’t tell him something. He didn’t say it had to be the entire wish. I took a deep breath. “I want to go to college and take a writing class.” 

Kieran immediately turned his back on me. His shoulders shook, and I was pretty sure he was trying not to swallow his tongue as he tried to keep from laughing in my face. “Oh, Grif, you are priceless. You do know there are no vampire colleges.” I rubbed my temples. “I want to take a writing class at the university here in town.”

 He stared at me, waiting for the punch line. “You’re serious? Writing? With humans?” “Well, yeah. I have a lot of stories inside my head and I’d like to get them out properly.” “Christ,” Kieran said. “You couldn’t wish for something simple, like to spend the day on a sunny beach sunbathing naked or something.” I folded my arms across my chest. “You asked and I told you. Besides it’s a night class, so it wouldn’t be that bad. Now go away.”

 “Oh no. You said you’d go out. Instead of clubbing, let’s go check out the campus tonight. We can pick up a snack when we’re there. I’ve heard the frat boys are nice and tender.” “Oh my God, Kieran. I’m not dining on potential classmates.” “Are you serious? You actually think you can go to class with humans?” My face fell and I frowned, because he was probably right. “I….” 

“Have you talked to Serene about your wish?” I sighed. “I don’t want to talk to either of you about my wish. It’s embarrassing and private. Neither of you respect my boundaries. You both love to stick your nose into my business. I don’t know who’s worse, you or her.”

 “Hello my sweet angel boy,” Serene said in a singsong voice as she appeared in the doorway. “She wins,” Kieran said. “How does she always know?” “Happy birthday, baby,” she said as she strolled into my room. “Why are you still in bed? “I thought you were in London,” I said. “I was, but then I remembered it was my baby’s birthday.” She reached to hug me. “And I heard you had a wish.”

 “I didn’t say anything,” Kieran said immediately. I wanted to blame him, but we’d just had the conversation minutes ago. I’d never been able to prove it, and she definitely wouldn’t admit it, but I think she could hear my thoughts from anywhere in the world. Seriously, I think Serene had the power to do anything. 

“I have a surprise for you.” She handed me a piece of paper that looked like an official document. “Happy birthday, darling.” I read the words and gaped at her, not quite believing what was in my hand. “Er, is this what I think it is?” “Absolutely. Isn’t this what you wanted?” “Um, yes, but… how?” It was insane. I’d been accepted and was going to take the writing course at a human university. Sometimes having an all-powerful mama vamp was great.

NOW YOU MUST READ IT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS, TRUST ME IT'S GREAT! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF VAMPIRE WISHES, JUST LIKE THE OTHER BOOKS IN THIS COLLECTION, IT'S A WINNER ALL THE WAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment