RED ON THE MOON REVIEW!!


HEY THERE FRIENDS, I LOVE THIS BOOK AND I AM SO GLAD I AM FINALLY BRINGING TO YOU! RED ON THE MOON, MARK OF THE MOON 1 BY RHIANNON WELLMAN IS A BOOK THAT YOU WILL LOVE AND MARK OF THE MOON IS A SERIES TO WATCH, IT IS GONNA BE GREAT! I HAVE MY REVIEW, BUY LINKS, AND EVEN A SMALL EXCERPT; SO LET'S GET TO IT:




I LOVE THIS QUOTE FOR THE LESSON TOBY LEARNS! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                          Red On The Moon (Mark Of The Moon 1) by: Rhiannon Wellman
                                                                      reviewed by: Becky


Lucas had been waiting for his mate for so long, he never expected to find him in the middle of a murder case over a dead body. 
A serial killer has been stalking the streets of San Francisco, murdering so many, seemingly without rhyme or reason. The only thing they had in common was the savagery and brutality of the kill. The scum bag killed every full moon, making each body look like it had been attacked by a wild animal, troughs cut away and slashed across the body by precision cuts made to look like the legend of the werewolf. Little did he know that the officer tasked with finding him was a true werewolf who would not let his quarry get away. 
Toby has always felt drawn to San Francisco, only he never knew why. When he'd completed his education and training for the FBI BAU unit, he was offered a job in the very city he wanted to settle in. He never expected to find love and family while he was there. 
Together they will find their killer and each other. 




I love this book so much, I love the fact that both of these men were searching for something and found it in each other, Toby for the family and love that had eluded him all his life, and Lucas the mate he has been looking for so long.

Lucas never expects a crime scene is where he will meet his mate, but when he meets his new partner Toby that is just what happens. You feel the pull between these two, and I love their banter and Lucas's delightful Aunt and Uncle, they will give you a giggle!

Toby has never had a real family, his father left when he was very young and he ended up taking care of his mother rather than the other way around. Lucas and his family make their way into Toby's heart for good, and he finds the home with his mate he never had.

The story is great, the sex is HOT, and I can't wait for you to see all the surprises Toby's birthday holds! I want more of this series, and I can't wait for the next book, I even know who I want it to be about ;P! Thanks Rhiannon, for a shifter story about home and family as well as love!


                                         the 5 double chocolate muffin rating ;)

YUMM! I DID THE MUFFIN RATING IN HONOR OF A YUMMY VERY EARLY MORNING SNACK (AND BECAUSE I AM HUNGRY ;P) HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS: 

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

I URGE YOU TO GET THIS ONE FRIENDS, A GREAT STORY FOR A GREAT PRICE! HERE IS AN EXCERPT:

The coffee shop was busy despite the time in the morning. There was a mix of people just starting work and those just finishing
They joined the cue of people waiting for something strong to keep them awake. "What can I get you?" the barista asked, seeming to be only slightly more alert than the customers.

Lucas put in their order to go, then led the way to the lobby of the building, and took the elevator up to his apartment.

"Welcome to my home," Lucas said generously when he opened the door.
"This place is huge," Toby commented, looking around in awe.
Lucas led Toby into a generous sized lounge. He sat down at one end of a sofa, as Toby took the other end. "There are up sides to your aunt and uncle owning the building. The down side is they think it's okay to come over whenever they like without calling first. The amount of times they scared off my dates. I swear they have spies to see if I'm bringing home men, then make sure I'm interrupted. Why do you think I bought extra muffins?" he said, holding out said items.

Toby laughed. If he had heard the reference to the gender of Lucas's dates, he made no comment about it. "You expect them to show up tonight?" he asked, accepting his coffee and one of the muffins quickly as if worried Lucas' crazy family would turn up and steal them all.

"They live in the building across the street and down a bit. I give them under ten minutes before they get here. They had all that time while we were getting coffee. Soon enough, they will get here, and my aunt will say, 'Oh Lucas, I just thought I'd pop over and see if you needed anything. I'm going shopping tomorrow.' And my uncle will look all sheepish as if he's been dragged across against his will, which he probably has."

A knock on the door made both grown men giggle. "Come in," Lucas yelled not getting up.

"Hello, Lucas, dear. Did you have a good evening? I just thought I'd pop over. I'm going shopping tomorrow, and I wondered if you needed anything."


"Yes, because nearly four in the morning is the perfect time to ask you that," Joe grumbled from behind Sophie. "Woman, you need to think of better excuses."

HAHA! YOU WILL SOOOO LOVE THIS FAMILY! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF RED ON THE MOON! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment