MICHAEL'S AWAKENING RELEASE DAY REVIEW!!



HEY THERE FRIENDS, DON'T YOU LOVE WHEN A BOOK RELEASES EARLY? WELL YOU WILL BE DOUBLY GLAD YOU GET THIS ONE A FEW DAYS EARLY! MICHAEL'S AWAKENING IS ONE AWESOME READ, I HAVE MY REVIEW, LINKS AND EVEN A SMALL EXCERPT, SO LET'S GET TO IT:



OH BOY IS THIS QUOTE PERFECT FOR MICHAEL! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                               Michael's Awakening by: Jaclyn Osborn
                                                                 reviewed by: Becky

One moment…that’s all it takes for life as you once knew it to change irrevocably. For Michael Kingston, that moment was when he first laid eyes on Gabriel. In his life, Michael had only known darkness, leaving behind a broken shell of a man. Unspeakable memories of his childhood constantly plagued him, causing him to disconnect emotionally from the world. No one had ever shown him love; therefore, he believed that he was unworthy of it. And then everything changed. 

Gabriel Greyson had always been different. Growing up in a small Bible thumping town, his preferences for men, make-up, and fashion made him an outcast. But, with the support and love of his family, he overcame obstacles that were thrown his way and rose above the intolerance. He danced to the beat of his own glammed out drum and refused to believe that he was anything other than ultra-fabulous. Working as a beautician, he had a job he adored and felt that everything was perfect in his life. Everything except for true love. 

When these two unlikely men meet, sparks fly. For the first time in Michael’s life, he feels like he can overcome the darkness inside of him. Gabriel gives him hope and slowly brings him out of the shadows, showing him that even the darkest of souls can be redeemed. But there are secrets that Michael keeps locked away. Will Gabriel see past the torments of Michael’s past, or will he turn away from him when he discovers the truth? After all….who could ever love a beast?





I am in love with this book, plain and simple, the writing is so good that you get a depth of character that makes you fall in love with both of these men right off the bat. 

Michael is scarred, inside and out by an unspeakable childhood, he thinks he can never be loved and appreciated for who he is because of what people see. I love Michael's depth, and his ability to love despite what has happened to him, when he meets the right person, he can't help but fall.

Gabriel is such a special character, he is the way I think a lot of us want to be, he is who he is and he if you don't like it, so what? I love this character and you will too.

The sparks are evident right when Gabriel and Michael first meet, these two are soooo hot together! Can Michael let go of his past and embrace his future? Will Gabriel embrace the beast Michael thinks he is? Or will they even get the chance to be happy after a random, hateful act? 

Yep friends, you HAVE to read this one for sure, you will love it as much as I do! Thank you Jaclyn, for a book that teaches us that we are always beautiful, inside and out, to someone!


                                                the 5 Sex And The City rating :P

I HAD TO DO THE SEX AND THE CITY RATING IN HONOR OF GABRIEL'S FAVE TV SHOW :) HERE ARE THE LINKS FOR THIS ONE:

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

GOODREADS LINK

BOOK TRAILER

YOU GUYS GOTTA GRAB THIS BOOK, AND CHECK OUT THE BOOK TRAILER, IT IS FAB!! HERE IS AN EXCERPT FOR YOU:

 Everything about Gabriel consumed me. I saw his chest rise and fall as he took quick breaths and stared at me with hooded eyes. His lips slightly parted as he gazed lustfully at my mouth. What am I doing? I thought. ‘No kissing’ was one of my rules. Kissing was too intimate, more intimate than sex, in my opinion. With sex, both people worked towards reaching an end goal---their sexual gratification. There was no ending release with kissing, making it unnecessary contact.

 Bringing my head down to him, I nuzzled his jaw with the tip of my nose and then made a path down to his neck. Sucking in a breath, Gabriel leaned his head back against the wall, giving me greater access to his throat. I noticed that he was wearing a black color with diamond studs and I growled before I could stop myself. It was so damn sexy. My Princess was too breathtaking.

 I traced the end of my wet tongue in small circles on the sensitive area of his neck right before I gently bit down with my teeth. He moaned as his arms came around me and he grabbed onto my ass, pulling me tighter against him. The sudden closeness drew my attention to the fact that he was already hard. Fuck, I was too, and I hadn’t even really touched him yet. The anticipation was all it had taken.

 His hands began to trail from my ass, to my lower back, and slowly snaked up my spine. I froze. Images from my past began to surface in my mind at his touch. A belt as it came down unmercifully against my bare skin until it cut into my flesh. A lit cigarette as it was placed on my back and left there until my screams tore through my throat, leaving it raw. Please, not now. I growled and moved my arms to catch his hands before they went too far. I lifted my head from his neck and looked into his stunning eyes. A brief flash of confusion appeared in their blue-gray depths. “What’s wrong, Michael?” His said with concern rich in his voice. I couldn’t tell him the torments that plagued me. I should just leave now and never look back, I thought. But the thought of leaving him caused a ripple of anxiety to course through me.

 Still holding his hands, I pushed them above his head and pinned him to the wall. All concern washed away from him as desire flared in his gorgeous eyes. Using my left leg, I used it to kick out his right one and positioned myself in between his thighs, putting him in a spreadeagle position. “Ah fuck, Michael…” Gabriel groaned as I began grinding against him, the bulges in our pants rubbing together.

 Gripping both of his wrists in one hand, I brought down my free arm and grabbed onto his face. His eyes flickered to mine with heated lust as I continued the sweet friction of my body against his. My eyes shifted to his lips. They were parted as his fast breaths escaped from between them. It was then that I knew: 

Gabriel would either be my ultimate salvation or my utter downfall. 

YOU KNOW YOU GOTTA READ THIS BOOK NOW RIGHT? YOU WILL ADORE IT, THIS I KNOW! THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF MICHAEL'S AWAKENING!



No comments:

Post a Comment