RAINBOW CONNECTION REVIEW:



HELLO FRIENDS, I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE THIS ONE WITH YOU, RAINBOW CONNECTION BY ALEXA MILNE IS A GREAT READ AND I HAVE MY REVIEW, BUY LINKS, AND GOODREADS LINK, AND EVEN AN EXCERPT FOR YOU, SO LET'S GET STARTED:




THIS QUOTE WAS MADE FOR SWEET MICK: HERE IS MY REVIEW:

                                Rainbow Connection by: Alexa Milne 
                                                         reviewed by: Becky

Two men, one with a past, and one determined to give them a future, together. 

Mick Flanagan has kept himself hidden since his only lover died three years ago. He works at night, keeps to his routine, has impressive facial hair, and avoids contact with other people. Enter Ceri Llewellyn, with his constantly changing rainbow-coloured hair, who seems determined to talk to him. Gradually, Mick tells his story and begins to trust Ceri, but Mick has a past that contains more than just a dead lover. Can Ceri show him that he deserves to be loved and, above all else, help him find his true self? 






This book is one you will love from cover to cover just like I did, the only thing you will be disappointed about is that you can't reach through the pages and give Mick the great big hug he needs! I can't wait for you to read this one friends, I know you will love it too.

Mick doesn't handle being around people very well, he went from his controlling mother to an older lover that handled everything, so when Alfie dies suddenly, Mick is alone, and very socially inept, and he prefers his own company, until he meets Ceri.

Ceri is who he is with no apologies, and Mick is both drawn to him and afraid of him at the same time. Ceri can't deny he is drawn to Mick and wants to know what makes him tick, but cracking that wall that Mick has put up to keep the world out will take more effort than he thought.

Mick learns to trust Ceri, and then he feels more than that, but Mick has ghosts, both living and dead that he needs to put to rest before he and Ceri can make the life together they both dream of! 

Oh friends, you need to read this book, it will make you feel for Mick, but in the end, your heart will be light! Thanks Alexa, for a book that makes you feel it's emotions right along with the characters!


                                              the 5 fourth Dr. Who rating :)

I DID THIS RATING 'CAUSE HE'S SOMEBODY'S FAVORITE ;), HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS AND GOODREADS LINK FOR THIS ONE:

AMAZON BUY LINK

MLR BUY LINK

GOODREADS LINK

PUT THOSE LINKS TO GOOD USE PEOPLE, YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU DID :), NOW FOR THE EXCERPT:

As he wandered around, Ceri thought about Mick and why he was even trying to get to know him. Mick and his usual type were poles apart. He looked up to the camera and waved, hoping it would make Mick smile. He had no idea why that was so important to him. When he finished his round, he headed to Mick’s office once more. “Morning,” he said cheerfully. “Good weekend?” Mick looked up, and Ceri noticed the slightest of smiles. Suddenly, a faint light of hope switched on at the end of the tunnel. Maybe Mick was interested in him after all. “You dyed your hair again,” Mick answered. Ceri noticed that he didn’t tell him anything about how he’d spent the weekend. “It looks good orange; it suits you. Did you do anything interesting this weekend?” Hmm, deflect a question with a question. “No, not really, just practising.” “For what?” “I skateboard. I’m hoping to do better in this year’s county championships. You ever skateboarded?” Ceri asked. “Nah, my mother would never have allowed me to do anything so dangerous. Are you any good?” he asked Ceri. “I’m good, but I don’t think I’m good enough to win anything. You should come and watch me practice. Maybe have a go yourself.” “I’m no good at anything like that,” he said. “I used to avoid PE if I could. TV was more my thing. Ever watched Doctor Who?” From the expression on Mick’s face, Ceri guessed this question mattered. He carefully considered his answer. “I may have watched a few. So, who’s your favourite Doctor then?” This was definitely something they could talk about. “My favourite is Tom Baker, the fourth Doctor,” Mick replied tersely. “Oh, I loved his scarf. I quite liked Matt Smith, he’s a lot like the second Doctor, but my favourite is the ninth. He’s all dark and brooding. I bet you thought I’d say David Tennant!” “Well, it did cross my mind,” Mick replied, smiling shyly.


TOLD YOU NUMBER 4 WAS SOMEONE'S FAVORITE ;P! THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF RAINBOW CONNECTION, GRAB IT FOLKS, YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO!





No comments:

Post a Comment