BRINGING IT HOME REVIEW!!



WHOA MAMA, DOES KORA KNIGHT KNOW HOW TO BRING AN ELEVATED LEVEL OF HOTNESS TO THE PAGE OR WHAT! BELOW IS MY REVIEW OF 'BRINGING IT HOME' UP-ENDING TAD BOOK 5, ALONG WITH BUY LINKS AND AN EXCERPT! ENJOY FRIENDS:



WELL THIS JUST SUMS UP THE WHOLE SERIES TO ME! :) HERE IS MY REVIEW!

Bringing It Home (Up-ending Tad; A Journey of  Erotic Discovery 5)
                                      by: Kora Knight     reviewed by: Becky


It’s Friday night and Tad finds himself doing pretty much what he’d expected. Celebrating with his friends at a night club in honor of their buddy Breck’s birthday. The music’s pumping, drinks are flowing, as laughter and dancing bodies abound. 
Nothing too outlandish, nothing unusual. 
Until Scott and his own crew show up at the place. Funny how the one person Tad prefers above all others is the last person he wants to see. But now that he’s spotted the guy across the room, he can’t seem to take his eyes off him. Which winds up being a very bad thing. Seems Scott out in public with other attractive men is a much different story than Tad’s used to. 
As one disturbing event after another unfolds, Tad splits before he loses his mind. But the breather he needs he does not get. In fact, things just go from bad to worse, the night ending on a note he never would have imagined. As things between Scott and him hit rock bottom, the only direction left must be up. If only Tad’s life would follow such a formula. But the path he’s been walking lately has never been that simple. 
With a world of revelations finally revealed, can Tad find it in himself to make peace with Scott’s past so they can finally head into the future? 




Poor Tad, you wanna slap him upside the back of the head and say "What are you waiting for?", yet at the same time you wanna pat his back and comfort him! This is the mark of a great author when she gets you to connect with her characters on many different levels, no one is all good or all bad, and this makes the characters more real! 

In this book Tad is out at a club celebrating his friend Breck's birthday when who should walk in but Scott and his brood! Tad assumes that Scott is all over his friend Kai, as does the birthday boy Break, who doesn't look happy about Kai all over anyone, (isn't that a head turner!), but you know what they say when you ass-ume!

Scott confronts Tad about driving home and things get said and feelings get hurt, it is over, whatever it was, but is it? Tad bites the bullet after talking to one of his friends and goes to talk to Scott, and boy do the sparks fly! Can these two make it stick this time or will they only admit to lust, not love?

I love the multi levels of this books, you get Scott and Tad's story, but you also get a feel for the stories to come, and I have a feeling Max's is gonna break us! Grab this book my friends, you will be awwing, and fanning yourself at the same time!! Thanks Kora for giving us both the hotness and the heart!

                                            the 5 Green Apple Smirnoff rating :)

I DID THE SMIRNOFF RATING FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT POOR BRECK NEVER GOT  BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE NEEDED IT MORE ;P! HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS:

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

GRAB IT FRIENDS, YOU WILL BE OVERJOYED YOU DID, TRUST ME! HERE IS AN EXCERPT!

Head raging, heart fracturing, Tad spun around. “What? What the fuck do you want from me?”
Scott stiffened, his expression hardening. “That’s a loaded question.”
“Yeah? Well, then let me ask you this: What the fuck am I to you?”
“You know what you are to me.”
“Do I? ‘Cause I’m pretty sure I don’t. I mean, I thought I did. But now I’m not so sure. Because clearly I’m not your man. If I was, you’d never have behaved like you did at the club.” He chuckled darkly, shaking his head. “And you’re definitely not my friend. No friend of mine makes me feel the way you do.”
Scott’s jaw muscle ticked, his fingers squeezing tighter. “And how exactly do I make you feel?”

Tad’s heart pounded violently. He needed to shut up right the fuck now. “So many ways I can’t keep track,” he blurted. “But then, when I think I’ve got it figured out? Everything messes back up. Which means I’m always fucking confused. It’s exhausting, dude. And frustrating as hell.” He groaned and scrubbed his face. “God, I thought things were finally making sense. Thought we were finally making sense.” “We make more sense than you know,” Scott murmured. “Let’s go inside. I’ll make you some coffee.”
Another grim laugh rose up Tad’s throat. “Yeah, right. We both know what’ll happen if you come inside. And it won’t be chatting over coffee.”
Scott stilled. “You’re drunk. I wouldn’t do that.”
“Oh, but you would if I was straight?” He paused with a snort. “Although, I guess “straight” isn’t exactly the right word, is it. Let’s go with sober. You’d have no problems hitting it if I was sober.”
Scott bristled defensively. “You never seemed to mind. Always gave it up pretty easy, actually.”
Tad’s insides deflated, his smirk turning sad. “Ah, see? Now we’re getting somewhere. The answer to my initial question. What I am to you. Which evidently is nothing but a challenge. To do what, though? See if you could fuck me out of the closet?” A fresh surge of pain sliced through his ribs. This couldn’t be happening. Shit had always felt so real.

MAN I LOVE THESE TWO BOYS! POOR THINGS! ISN'T IT MEAN TO LEAVE YOU WITH AN EXCERPT LIKE THAT? YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO GRAB THE BOOK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ;) THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW!


No comments:

Post a Comment