WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING WEEK 13!!!!


HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS, I HAVE ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING FOR YOU AND I LOVE THE AUTHOR THAT WE HAVE TODAY! IF YOU LOVE SEXY SHIFTERS, YOU WILL LOVE FREY ORTEGA! I HAVE HIS FAVORITE BOOKS POST THEN INFO ON THOSE BOOKS, AS WELL AS THE LINKS TO THE REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF FREY'S BOOKS! LET'S GET STARTED!


I have two favorite novels, and both of them are from the same author! It’s a little cliché, but before I started writing my own novels, I actually really liked this one author’s work in particular. Her stories helped me pave the way for myself making a niche for myself in this authoring world. Also, she’s popular in the M/M genre so I hope you all don’t kill me for bringing something that may already be in your attention! But for those of you who don’t know, I hope I can share the two books with all of you today!
One thing you might want to know about me is that I love werewolves. I really, really do. And I hope to share more delicious werewolves with all of you one day, but for now, I hope you don’t mind me sharing some of my favorites.
One of my favorite M/M books would have to be this one book from Stormy Glenn. It’s actually a pretty old book – it’s about six years old now, in fact! – and it’s called My Lupine Lover. For those of you who know it, Vadim and Sasha’s story, though it was a spinoff from a series, earnestly made me yearn for more. It’s the story that got me hooked on paranormal romance, and the story that originally got me hooked on delicious, possessive werewolves with jealousy streaks miles wide! The idea that someone out there is the perfect half to your soul… it’s something that I aspire to emulate constantly with my work. My Lupine Lover is one of my favorite books of all time. Not to mention all of the hot sex and the fact that the two of them are attracted to each other, body and soul!
The second book is Stormy Glenn’s book, Not So Simple Simon. This is the fourth book in the Aberdeen Pack series, and I love it in particular because of the contrasts of personality in the novel. I love the way Simon was written because I absolutely adore the innocence encapsulated in his character. Simon is an amazing character whose simplistic view of life might be a little galling for others, but it might also be charming to a lot of other people as well. I figure if you want to try a new series and you haven’t read the Aberdeen Pack series yet, please do so! (I hope) you won’t regret it!
I can’t choose between the two of them. All I can say is that I hope you give each book a try! Both of the books are my absolute favorites. I haven’t read many new books (it’s a crime, I know!) But I’m open to taking any recommendations from anyone!


I LOVE THIS POST! THANK YOU FREY! NOW HERE IS A LOOK AT BOTH BOOKS!


MY LUPINE LOVER: I HAVE ACTUALLY READ THIS BOOK AND LOVE IT! I JUST REALIZED I HAVE NOT REVIEWED A STORMY GLENN BOOK (GASP) I MUST RECTIFY THIS VERY SOON! ;) :




Vadim Miroslav always dreamed of finding his mate. He just never expected his mate to find him. He is captivated by the sweet and giving nature of Sasha, and Sasha is stunned by the way Vadim seems to respect his omega status. Little did Vadim realize that by claiming Sasha, his entire life would be changed forever.
Vadim never wanted to be the alpha of his own pack. He avoided it at all costs, even if it meant appearing inadequate to his own pack. But, in a bid to save his newly claimed mate, Vadim does the one thing he has always tried to avoid. He takes on Sasha's abusive alpha and wins, becoming the new alpha of Sasha's pack. Can he take the control of an isolated pack of werewolves and still keep his mate safe?

NOT SO SIMPLE SIMON: I HAVEN'T READ THIS ONE YET, BUT YOU CAN BET I WILL:


Ares knows he has met the man he wants to spend the rest of his life with when Simon Fiske joins the Aberdeen Pack. There’s just one problem. Everyone believes that Simon is simple and slow, not able to make decisions on his own.
When Simon and his brother Adam are banished from their pack, he has no idea that it will lead to him meeting the most beautiful man he has ever seen. After Ares claims him, life for Simon just gets more complicated. Adam refuses to talk to him, his ex-lover is back demanding that he return to his former pack, and Simon has his hands full keeping other pack members safe when they are attacked.
Being mated should have been the most wonderful thing that ever happened to Simon and Ares, but it seems to just bring on more battles than they can fight.

I NEED TO HAVE THIS BOOK LIKE YESTERDAY! :p, NOW HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THE REVIEWS I HAVE DONE OF FREY'S BOOKS:


I HOPE YOU WILL GRAB UP ALL THE BOOKS YOU HAVE SEEN TODAY! THANKS FREY FOR THE GREAT POST, AND THE AWESOME BOOKS (I SHOULD KNOW I HAVE READ ALL OF THEM ;P), AND THANKS STORMY, FOR GIVING US SOME OF THE BEST BOOKS AROUND!


No comments:

Post a Comment