WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING WEEK 12: CREE STORM!


HELLO FRIENDS: WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING IS BACK, AND I AM SO EXCITED TO FEATURE CREE STORM THIS WEEK! I LOVE HER BOOKS, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE WITH YOU WHAT HER FAVE BOOKS ARE (ONE I HAVE READ AND I LOVE IT TOO!)

WE ARE GONNA TAKE A LOOK AT CREE'S POST, THEN THE DETAILS OF THE BOOKS SHE CHOSE WITH BUY LINKS! I HAVE DONE SOME REVIEWS FOR CREE, SO I WILL PUT THE LINKS TO THOSE UP AS WELL! HERE IS CREE'S POST:


My favorite book...wow I really had to think about my favorite because I have loved so dang many. I was like will I say Hawk's Pretty Baby by Lynn Hagan....because I absolutely loved that book and I have read it so many times, to the point I practically know it by heart. I love Johnny. Lynn really made a character that everyone could just fall in love with. So many times I wanted to jump in that book and beat the crap out of his brother and give a goofy smile at Hawke, his mate, for how he is so protective of his little man. This book made me laugh, cry, get angry....

Then there is Stormy Glenn's Full Moon Mating, because that was the very first book I have ever read that was Male/Male. I read that one book and never looked back. Full Moon Mating is another that had me in love with Nate. He was so misunderstood and this character I could really relate to. Stormy had me laughing, crying and then wanting to toss the book through the air...hahahahaha....I love a book that just keeps me interested from first word until last.


Both are really my favorites for different reasons, but if forced to choose I would have to say Full Moon Mating because honestly, that is the one that got me into writing my genre of books and introduced me to the best people I have ever had the pleasure of talking with and writing for. I am riding a high right now that I will treasure for life.

I LOVE THIS POST SO MUCH, AND I LOVE HAWK'S PRETTY BABY; THE WHOLE BRAC PACK SERIES IS WONDERFUL! I CAN'T WAIT TO GRAB FULL MOON MATING! HERE IS THE INFO ON BOTH BOOKS:


FULL MOON MATING:



Sheriff Joe Nash couldn't have been more surprised when he answered a call to a shooting and discovered the sexiest man he had ever seen. His extraordinary response to the man told him immediately Nate is his mate. Taking a chance, Joe takes him home, hoping to convince him to stay.
But Nate Summers is on the run from someone, never staying in one place for more than a few days. The tall, handsome sheriff and his offer of a safe haven intrigue Nate, but he's afraid that if he sticks around, the sheriff will discover his secret, a secret that could make the sheriff hate him.





HAWK'S PRETTY BABY:


Hawk Magnar, commander of twelve sentry wolves, never thought he'd discover his mate in a hospital for an anxiety attack. Under the illusion he was going to comfort a young child the alpha's mate, Cecil, had befriended, he finds a man who needs more protection than even anyone realizes. Treated as a simpleton all his life, Johnny Stone has never had anything to call his own - until he meets Hawk. Hawk must keep his emaciated mate safe from a sadistic brother while teaching Johnny to trust him. Hawk is quickly running out of time to convince Johnny that he isn't out to hurt him when his mate inadvertently starts the mating ritual. Will Johnny give Hawk the trust he needs to bind them together or suffer the consequences that fate's wicked sense of humor has unleashed?




I CAN'T WAIT TO READ FULL MOON MATING, AND I JUST MIGHT READ HAWK'S PRETTY BABY AGAIN :) HERE ARE THE LINKS TO MY REVIEWS OF CREE'S BOOKS:





IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS AUTHOR, YOU WILL LOVE HER TO PIECES JUST LIKE I DO! CHECK OUT HER BOOKS, YOU WON'T BE SORRY! THANKS FOR JOINING ME TODAY, AND THANKS TO ALL 3 OF THESE AUTHORS FOR SHARING THEIR CONSIDERABLE TALENTS WITH US! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment