ONE BREATH MEANS DEATH RELEASE DAY REVIEW:


HI THERE! I AM EXCITED TO BRING YOU THE RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF ONE BREATH BRINGS DEATH: AN AARON JAYCYNTH MYSTERY: BY JOHN CHARLES! I HAVE MY REVIEW, BUY LINK, AND SOME AUTHOR INFO FOR YOU, SO LET'S GET STARTED!





THIS CERTAINLY APPLIES HERE: HERE IS MY REVIEW:

        One Breath Brings Death ( An Aaron Jaycynth Mystery) 
                                           by: John Charles    reviewed by: Becky

In One Breath Brings Death, the second Aaron Jaycynth Mystery, Aaron is thrust
into the underworld of murder, arson, and fraud.
 

Someone is systematically targeting the directors of Remedcon Pharmaceuticals. 
Gillert Taylor’s car explodes, Ian Fachan’s house bursts into flames, a deadly smoke 
bomb floods the Remedcon lobby in thick black clouds. 

Notes left at each crime scene advise Taylor to tell the truth or more people will get hurt. 

While investigating the Remedcon arsons, Aaron finds himself at a crossroad in his personal 
life, when a former colleague wants to become his submissive. Aaron is dragged into the 
dark side of the BDSM world of torture, pain and domination as they investigate the fantasy 
world his sub desires. 

This thrill-ride takes Aaron deep into the world of corporate conspiracy and abuse while his
private life plunges to depths he had only heard about.
 



Well first off I will say nice cover! WOW! Now that that is out of the way, the book was really cool too, but the thing about reviewing a mystery is, how to do it without giving away spoilers! I will give it a go:

Aaron is about to go on the ride of his life, both personally and professionally, and not always in a good way! Taylor Pharmaceuticals is being targeted, but why no one knows, at least not yet! Aaron and his team have their work cut out for them trying to find out! The answer will send your head spinning!

Meanwhile Aaron's personal life is heating up also, but is he ready for it? This book is full of plot twists and shocking revelations, so give it a try, I know you will be happy you did like I was! Thanks John, for giving us a book that keeps us guessing to the end!



                                                           the 4.5 handcuff rating! :)

I JUST HAD TO DO THE HANDCUFF RATING, FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS ;) HERE IS THE AMAZON LINK:

AMAZON BUY LINK

AT ONLY .99, THIS BOOK IS A GREAT DEAL! GRAB IT, YOU WILL ENJOY IT! HERE IS SOME INFO ON JOHN, ALONG WITH SOME SOCIAL LINKS:





Through the years I have enjoyed reading gay themed novels.
Initially I read the typical romance - man meets man, falls in love,
and lives through the conflicts that same sex couples faced.

I started writing gay (male/male) themed novels, using my pen name
John Charles and never looked back. I enjoy the romance aspect that
only two men can have. I find developing a character that is passionate
about his life and the life of his lover is a turn on to many readers as
well as to me. So I try to develop that passion in my books and endeavor
to make each character special.

I was hooked when I discovered the gay themed suspense thriller. I couldn't
get enough so I took the next step in my writing career. I began writing gay
themed mystery, action adventures.

The plots in my novels come from real life situations. I have always believed
that real life is more interesting than anything a person could make up. So I
listen, keep my eyes open, and let the world give me the ideas that make my
stories believable and interesting.

Read my book reviews and other posts at http://mvp-books.com/
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/ipengreatbooks
Like me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/welovegreatbooks?ref=hl






THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY RELEASE DAY REVIEW OF ONE BREATH BRINGS DEATH!







No comments:

Post a Comment