BODY LANGUAGE IS A DO NOT MISS!

HELLO FRIENDS, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO LEARN ABOUT THIS NEXT SHORT STORY I AM GOING TO REVIEW FROM THE AUTHOR! KAYLA JAMETH'S BODY LANGUAGE IS AWESOME! IF YOU LOVE HOT GREEK/PERSIAN PERIOD ROMANCE, THEN YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


SIMPLE, BUT SO PERFECT FOR THIS STORY! HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                                                 Body Language by: Kayla Jameth
                                                                        review by: Becky


Lykos, is travelling incognito through conquered Lydia with Narses, a friend of his father the king of Aenus. Hearing cries for help, they intervene, but only manage to save Kas, a young Persian man travelling with a merchant. Now his protector is dead, Kas would like nothing better than to remain with the handsome warrior, but how can he explain that to a man who speaks little but Greek? 



Wow, just wow! I loved this short story from start to finish! I love historicals, and this was one I will read over and over! The battle scene was so well written that I just knew I was there, and the love scene, whew you talk about hot!! 

This is my first book by Kayla, but the way I connected to her characters, and the overall flow of the book, it will not be my last for sure! I also loved how she put definitions of all of the Greek words in the back of the book, this was very interesting and helpful!

Lykos is traveling with a friend of his fathers, the King who has vowed to keep him safe, poor Narses, little does he know this means he will have to fight several men when Lykos insists on saving a young man who's guardian has been killed! Kas doesn't speak much Greek, but the way he shows his appreciation to Lykos is easily understood!

This is a wonderful story that will resonate with you long after you read it! Thanks Kayla, for an awesome short that I will read again and again! 


                                             the 5 Xiphos rating :)

I HAD TO DO THE GREEK SWORD RATING NOW DIDN'T I! HERE IS THE SMASHWORDS LINK FOR THE BOOK: (IT'S FREE :) )

SMASHWORDS LINK:

I HOPE YOU GET THIS ONE, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT! HERE ARE THE LINKS TO KAYLA'S AMAZON PAGE, AND HER FACEBOOK PAGE SO YOU CAN CHECK HER OTHER BOOKS OUT, I KNOW I HAVE!

KAYLA JAMETH AMAZON SEARCH RESULTS

KAYLA JAMETH FACEBOOK

THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR MY REVIEW OF BODY LANGUAGE! GRAB IT, I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE IT AND THIS AUTHOR TOO!


                                                          (GOODBYE IN GREEK ) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment