TIM ON BROADWAY IS A SMASH HIT!!


HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS! I HAVE A DELIGHTFUL ONE FOR YOU TODAY! I PROMISED A REVIEW OF TIM ON BROADWAY BY RICK BETTERNCOURT AND HERE IT IS!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS ONE!! 



 I LIKE TO THINK TIM FOLLOWED THIS ADVICE ;)! NOW HERE IS MY REVIEW:


                  Tim on Broadway Season 1 (The Full Season) by: Rick Bettencourt
                                                                   reviewed by: Becky


Fired from the grocery store because he got caught with the hotter-than-Hades bagger, Tim Benton is down on his luck. While he's obsessed with getting tickets for a once-in-a-lifetime show, he can't keep his mind off Javier, the bad-boy who's straighter than the arrow piercing Tim's heart. 



I love it when I read a book that leaves me refreshed and knowing that I didn't just read something, I was there! This is exactly what this book gave me, Rick Bettencourt knows how to write a story that captivates your imagination as well as your heart! You will fall in love with super sweet Broadway loving Tim, when we first meet him he is a bit down on his luck, but watching him come back from it and find who he was always meant to be is sometimes funny, but always heartfelt and captivating! Will Tim get the guy he has always wanted? Read this wonderful story and find out! Thanks Rick, for making us laugh, sigh, and all together fall in love with this book and your writing style!

                                                         5 kids safety scissors rating

OH I JUST HAD TO DO THAT RATING! YOU WILL SEE WHY!!!! HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS: YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO NOT EXPERIENCE THIS BOOK!!

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

AMAZON FR BUY LINK

NOW THAT YOU GOT THE LINKS, PUT EM TO GOOD USE! THANKS FOR LOOKING AT TIM ON BROADWAY WITH US:



No comments:

Post a Comment