WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING WK 2; RAINE O'TIERNEY!



HELLO FRIENDS! THIS IS WEEK 2 OF OUR SIX WEEK SERIES ENTITLED: WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING! THIS WEEK WE HAVE THE LOVELY RAINE O'TIERNEY TELLING US ABOUT HER FAVORITE BOOK! LET'S GET STARTED!! :)



RAINE'S BOOK: 


                                                     Curiosity Killed Shaney
                                               by: J.C. Wallace

Shaney's curiosity is always getting him into trouble, including stumbling into a ritualistic circle and being imbued with an energy that will eventually tear him apart. He soon finds out that Hudson, a man he cares for deeply, might be responsible for his misfortune. Add in the betrayal by his best friend Todd and the desire of a demented occultist named Silas to control the energy inside of him and there seems to be no way out. Can Shaney find a way to rid his body of the nefarious energy before he dies a horrible death?




My favorite M/M Romance is a gem by author J.C. Wallace called Curiosity Killed Shaney. (Dude, if the title didn't pique your interest, I don't know what will!) Full disclosure, I do have an official "Freeze Warlock!" mug (one of my all-time favorite lines from the story) and I may have *whispers* drawn a bit of Shaney fanart in my day.

I can't help it! The MC of this story--Shaney--is this fun, hilarious personality that you will either love or hate (I adore him!) He's constantly getting lost in his head and going off on tangents that made me LOL. He's not your typical M/M hero, and I fell for him because of it.

Hudson, on the other hand, is everything you could ask for in an M/M hero. Tall, dark, sexy... They make an odd pair that works perfectly.

It's been over a year since I first read this book, but I still have to say, it has *the* hottest sex scene I have ever read for reasons that I can't even mention without spoiling it all. All right, you twisted my arm. Sex + wicked sacred geometry blue electricity = ZOMG.

Highly recommended to fans of humor and creative M/M occult fiction. Now, if we could only convince Mr. Wallace to write the sequel??


--Raine O'Tierney


OK, HOW GREAT DOES THIS SOUND? HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS, I KNOW I'M GONNA US EM! 

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

NOW WE HAVE RAINE'S LINKS AND THE LINKS TO THE REVIEWS OF HER BOOKS WE HAVE REVIEWED SO YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT! 

Raine O'Tierney
*~*Home of the Sweetness*~*


HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THE REVIEWS WE HAVE DONE OF RAINE'S BOOKS, AND THE FIRESIDE CHAT SHE DID WITH US! ENJOY!






THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING US FOR WEEK 2 OF 'WHAT WHO WRITES IS READING', JOIN US NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER GREAT AUTHOR'S FAVORITE BOOK! 



No comments:

Post a Comment