NEW YEARS DREAM YOU MUST NOT MISS!!

HI FELLOW BOOKWORMS! I BRING YOU NEW YEAR'S DREAM BY TYLER MAY, THIS IS A FOLLOW UP NOVELLA TO HER AWESOME BOOK, ANGEL OF DARKNESS! WOW, JUST WOW, LET'S GET TO THE REVIEW:




WOW! JUST WOW! HERE IS MY REVIEW!!



                     New Year's Dream (Angel of Darkness Novella) by: Tyler May
                                                                     reviewed by: Becky


One night. One wish…..darkness disappears. 
If you could have one wish, what would it be? 
Christian thinks he has it all. 
Billy knows what he is missing. 
And Zander only wants one thing. 
Will their dreams come true? 
New Year’s is a time for reflection, change, and resolution….that is, if you’re human. In a vampire’s world, New Year’s is a time of birth. Once a year, vampires celebrate their existence, and it’s going to be one hell of a party. 
With Christmas over, Christian prepares to celebrate with Zander for their first New Year together. Little does he know that Zander, with Billy’s help, has other plans. 
The countdown has begun. 





I can't begin to tell you how in love with this story I am! I won't give away any secrets but what I will say is, HOLY COW, what a concept! I love the way this book flows and expands on the amazing love story of Christian and Zander, and at the same time giving us more of the characters we want to see, I have to say I fell in love with Cash in this book, and I can't wait to see more of him! Get this one people, I am not above begging, this book is worth a grovel! Thanks Tyler, for giving us a followup that is an amazing read! 



                                                       the 5 New Year Mask rating!



I THINK YOU CAN TELL I LIKED IT A LITTLE HUH? OK, LOVED IT A LOT!! ;) HERE ARE THE BUY LINKS:

AMAZON US BUY LINK

AMAZON UK BUY LINK

I REALLY HOPE YOU BUY THIS ONE, LIKE I SAID I AM NOT ABOVE BEGGING! THIS NOVELLA IS AN EXPERIENCE YOU MUST HAVE! THANKS FOR JOINING US FOR THIS REVIEW!



No comments:

Post a Comment