AGAINST THE WALL PRE-RELEASE REVIEW AND EXCERPT!!

HEY THERE FRIENDS! I AM SO EXCITED! WE HAVE THE PLEASURE OF BRINGING YOU THE FIRST LOOK AT AGAINST THE WALL, #7 IN THE FIRSTS AND FOREVER SERIES BY ALEXA LAND! WOO HOO, WE HAVE A BLURB, THE AMAZING COVER, AND EVEN AN EXCERPT TO MAKE YOU CHUCKLE! LET'S GET STARTED:



BOY DOES THIS QUOTE APPLY! NOW FOR MY REVIEW AND AN EXCERPT: 


                           Against the Wall: (Firsts and Forever #7) by: Alexa Land

Don’t start something you can’t finish.

It’s a cliché, but 22-year-old graffiti artist Christian lives by those words. He’s going away when he graduates from art school in just six short months. With so little time left, getting involved with gorgeous Shea Nolan has to be a mistake. If only he could make himself stay away from the sweet, sexy police officer.

Christian has a decision to make. Are a few months of happiness worth the inevitable heartbreak when it’s time to walk away?






First of all I have to say that is  one lovely cover, I can hardly tear my eyes away! Now all of you that have been patiently, (or impatiently) :) waiting for Christian's book, let me tell you, you will NOT be disappointed! This book will have you laughing with all of your favorites, including the ever lively Nana, but it will be hard at times as well, there turns out to be a lot more to Christian's story than we knew and his issues run deep. Christian finds the love of his life in Shea, a love he never thought he would have and certainly wasn't looking for! The journey these two take will make you laugh, and make you cry, and most of all make you glad you took it with them! Thank you Alexa, for giving us a book that more that lives up to the standard of this series! *5 Stars*



                                          the 5 Captain America First Edition Rating!!!:)
                                                  


NOW FOR THE EXCERPT: TRY TO CONTAIN YOUR MIRTH....JUST KIDDING, YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH LIKE HELL JUST LIKE I DID!


A brief excerpt from Against the Wall, the seventh book in Alexa Land’s Firsts and Forever series. Nana had put on a disguise to sneak away from her family and go bungee jumping with Christian and Chance. She’s about to take the plunge:


Wait, this is bungee jumping?” Nana asked, hands on her narrow hips. We were standing on a bridge above a deep ravine, wearing crash helmets, and Nana had just been fitted with a harness and cord.
Yeah. What did you think it was?”
That thing where you go sliding down a long clothesline with your ass in a sling.”
That’s zip lining. We’re doing that later,” Chance told her. “If you don’t want to do this, you don’t have to.”
Did I say that?” Nana asked. “I’m doing this shit!” She stepped forward to the edge of the bridge and turned to the buff instructor. “You sure you got the ropes right, Slick? If I splatter at the bottom of this canyon, I swear to sweet baby Jesus I’m coming back to haunt you!”
Your equipment is all in place. Now let me show you how to do it,” he said.
Nana stared at him and said flatly, “We’re jumping off a fucking bridge. I think I got it.” She plucked off her blonde wig and thrust it at me. “Here, Christian, hold my hair.” She handed her sunglasses to me. “And these.” She then reached into her t-shirt and pulled out two stuffed Dalmatians. “And my boobs.” She tossed them to me, then zipped up her jacket, climbed up onto the little platform and jumped off without a moment’s hesitation, cursing like a sailor the whole way down. Chance and I leaned over the railing and watched Nana as she reached the end of the cord and bounced, then swung around in a wide arc. All three of us whooped and cheered, along with the rest of the people that were waiting their turn to jump.
Chance said, “Well, she made it look easy. I have to admit that I’m scared shitless, though.”



HAHAHA I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK, AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO READ IT! THANKS FOR JOINING US FOR THIS PRE-RELEASE REVIEW! ENJOY THE BOOK, I KNOW YOU WILL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment