MORE THAN ENOUGH IS A SMALL WONDER!!

HI FRIENDS, WE ARE LOOKING AT  A SHORT STORY FROM A BRAND NEW AUTHOR, ROBERT R. MONROE. THIS GUYS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IS OFF THE CHARTS, LET'S TAKE A LOOK:




THE SIGN ABOVE SAYS IT ALL! HERE IS MY REVIEW:

Okay, this is my first published story. I know I’m supposed to tell you what this thing is about, but it’s only a few pages. I think if I do, I’ll give away the whole story. So, how about this: Two guys meet, have sex, and well, manage to have a happy ending. 
After all, that’s all we can expect from a story this small. And if you want more than the sample this company provides, oh well. Blame my partner. He’s the one who thought I could write. 
Yours truly, Robert R. Monroe 

I don't think this blurb does this wonderful book justice so I am gonna give it an unofficial try:

Cliff has seen the seedier side of life, hell he has lived it, so what is he supposed to do when a closeted, newly divorced school teacher walks into his bar like a breath of fresh air? Have a hell of a lot of fun, that's what! Can Alan get past his fear and admit what he wants, even to himself? Can Cliff be persuaded that there is more than the seedier side of life? 





As I stated earlier, this authors character development is out of this world! What he was able to convey in a story just over 60 pages is mind boggling! I loved Allen from the start, and I knew Cliff had it in him to let someone in! Love this book, and I cant wait to see what else this talented author has to offer! Thanks Robert, for sharing your story and letting everyone see your talent! *5 Stars*




YOU GOTTA GET THIS BOOK FOR YOURSELF! HERE IS THE LINK SO YOU CAN DO JUST THAT!


 AMAZON BUY LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment