MY KIND OF JUNK!



                    
                                 JUNK by: Josephine Myles
                                                        reviewed by : Becky




Letting go is the first step to healing…or bringing it all crashing down.
When an avalanche of books cuts off access to his living room, university librarian Jasper Richardson can no longer ignore the truth. His ever-growing piles of books, magazines and newspapers can no longer be classified as a “collection”. It’s a hoard, and he needs professional help.
Professional clutter clearer and counselor Lewis Miller thinks he’s seen it all, but even he has to admit he’s shocked. Not so much by the state of Jasper’s house, but by the level of attraction he still feels for the sexy bookworm he remembers from school.





This is the first Josephine Myles book that I read, and let me tell you, I broke the bank buying up what I could get my hands on after that! This author is fun, refreshing, and really knows her craft!This book surprised me pleasantly on so many levels. I loved how the author can take a secondary character and make a work of art out of describing them, like sweet little Mas (who I honestly fell a little in love with), and Louis's eccentric parents, and mothering sister.I fell in love with haunted, lovely Jasper, and lovable Louis, who wanted so much to be loved that he fell fast and fell hard for all the wrong guys. This is a love story for the ages, a melding of two broken worlds, and a past put to rest and made to rights! 

                                                                    *Totally 5 stars*

2 comments:

  1. She is awesome! So is her blog and collection of vintage photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her humor and style of writing so much!

    ReplyDelete